In normal use fuel is safe but please observe the following precautions:
1. This product supplied is FLAMMABLE, and in the event of fire, a CO2, foam or dry powder extinguisher should be used.
DO NOT USE WATER as this could spread the fire.
2. Avoid handling the product if splashed onto the eyes or swallowed, seek immediate medical assistance.
3. This product should be stored in a properly constructed installed and maintained tank.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The buyer is responsible for providing safe and suitable storage AND FOR ENSURING THAT IT WILL TAKE THE FULL QUANTITY ORDERED. The buyer will also indemnify the seller against claims, damages, expenses or costs which may arise as result of the buyer not observing these conditions.
2. The sellers measurements of quantity will be accepted by the buyer. The seller cannot accept responsibility for discrepencies in the buyers tanks, dip rods or other measuring device.
3. Products supplied are chargeable at the price ruling on the day of delivery irrespective of when the order was placed.
4. If the buyer's container does not hold the supply ordered by the buyer or his agent, the seller does not accept liability for loss or damage caused by any overflow of product.
5. Risks in the product shall pass to the buyer on delivery but title to the products shall remain the sellers until payment therefore in full has been received by the seller.
6. Orders are accepted on the understanding that payment will be made net cash not later than 10 days after date of invoice. Interest on accounts over 28 days will be payable at 3% above the base lending rate of the sellers bankers.
7. If the buyer defaults on payment on monies due the seller shall have the right to enter upon any premises where the products are located and take possession of and remover the same.